Welcome to Shriram Seeds Pvt Ltd. This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules framed there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The Platform is owned and operated by SHRIRAM SEEDS PRIVATE LIMITED, having its head office at , 38-39 Jawahar Market (Old Grain Market), SRI GANGANAGAR 335001, Rajasthan, India.
- Membership Eligibility
- Use of the Platform is available only to persons who can perform legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvent, etc, are not eligible to use the Platform.
- If User is a minor, under the age of eighteen (18) years, User shall not register as a member of the Platform and shall not sell, purchase or bid for any items on the Platform except through User’s legal guardian or parents who have registered as Users on the Platform. SHRIRAM SEEDS PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to terminate User’s membership and refuse to provide User with access to the Platform if it is brought to notice of Shriram Seeds Pvt Ltd. or if it is discovered that User is under the age of 18 years.
- If User uses the Platform, User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account and password and for restricting access to its computer or other devices to prevent unauthorized access to its account.
- User agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under User’s account or password, and User agrees, inter alia, to:
- Provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about User as prompted by SHRIRAM SEEDS PRIVATE LIMITED’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”).
- Include any of User’s contact details such as mobile number, email address, in User ID while registering as a User.
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete at all times.
- Immediately notify SHRIRAM SEEDS PRIVATE LIMITED of any unauthorized use of User’s password or account or any other breach of security and Ensure that User exits or logs out from its account at the end of each session.
- User can access and update the information, User provided SHRIRRAM SEEDS PRIVATE LIMITED with, in the account area of User of the Platform.
SHRIRAM SEEDS PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to refuse access to the Platform, terminate accounts, remove, or edit content at any time without notice to the User.